The band played a storming set last night in front of 900 fans at the sold out QEH last night.
Despite suffering from a virus, Pye gave a fantastic performance and the band responded with one of their best ever gigs.
The set-list was changed around to give room for more songs from their 1973 album “For Girls Who Grow Plump In The Night”.
One of the many highlights from the set was the suite of “L’Auberge du Sanglier / A Hunting We Shall Go”.
- Memory Lain, Hugh
- In The Land of Grey and Pink
- Smoking Gun (Right For Me)
- The Unauthorised Breakfast Item
- L’Auberge du Sanglier / A Hunting We Shall Go / Pengola / Backwards / A Hunting We Shall Go (Reprise)
- The Dog, The Dog, He’s At It Again
- Golf Girl
- Fingers In The Till
- Chance of a Lifetime
- Nine Feet Underground
- I’m On My Way
Please feel free to add your comments on the gig. The band hope to catch up with many more of you on the 9 remaining dates of the UK tour.